The generous support of companies and foundations concerned about liver disease enables AASLD to do so much to fulfill its vision of preventing and curing liver disease. Each year, we carry out vital initiatives leading to improved treatment options for millions of liver disease patients. Industry support is vital to advancing the science and practice of hepatology providing much needed funding for our work. Whether through sponsorship, grants, donations, exhibiting or advertising — industry friends continue to provide essential funding for our mission.
AASLD's COVID-19 Resource Center supporters
AASLD is grateful to corporate supporters for their generous commitments of grants, sponsorship, and donations to support our COVID-19 Resource Center. Learn more.
AASLD Foundation's Tomorrow's Cures campaign
AASLD Foundation is grateful to our donors and Annual Fund supporters who contributed to this campaign. Learn more.
Interested in advancing hepatology?
Becoming an AASLD supporter provides your company the opportunity to be showcased as one that is aligned with preventing and curing liver disease through research and education. In addition to recognition as an annual supporter in charter communications, your company will enjoy visibility tied to the specific initiatives it supports, and opportunities to engage with AASLD members and key opinion leaders.
Whether you are interested in supporting education, research, inclusiveness and diversity in hepatology, networking for AASLD members, patient initiatives and liver health awareness, or global outreach, it all starts with a conversation. Consider:
- Providing a grant or sponsorship for initiatives you read about on this website including LiverLearning®, webinars, conferences, patient resources and the AASLD Foundation
- Sponsorship or exhibiting at The Liver Meeting®
- Making an unrestricted charitable donation, allowing our Governing Board the flexibility to use your funding in priority areas
- Contributing a challenge grant to inspire other companies, foundations and individuals to join in your philanthropic spirit
- Consider making AASLD and AASLD Foundation one of your charities of choice for your workplace giving, and match their gifts to double their impact. Let us know when your kickoff is and we’ll send a speaker to share our story and impact.
- Sharing your company’s concept for support of a new program to support advances in hepatology care
Let’s explore the possibilities! Contact our Development Director at 703-740-9394 or email. We look forward to hearing from you.
Advertising: Your Key to Reaching the Hepatology Community
Position your company as a leader in industry when you advertise in our journals or our digital communications.
Advertising in AASLD’s Digital Communications
Contact us if your company is interested in advertising in AASLD’s digital email communications which are published throughout the year, reaching thousands of AASLD members and others in the hepatology community.
AASLD Member Mailing List
The AASLD membership is comprised of many different hepatology health professionals including: scientists, clinicians, educators, surgeons, researchers, nurses, transplant and research coordinators and physician assistants. The AASLD membership mailing list may be rented in its entirety or in geographic segments. The following categories of organizations are eligible to use the mailing list of AASLD.
- Commercial organizations whose products are eligible for advertising in the journals HEPATOLOGY and/or Liver Transplantation.
- Nonprofit philanthropic organizations such as recognized and accredited schools and national foundations.
- Recognized and reputable health organizations.
AASLD Career Center
Attract the talented health care providers you are seeking with AASLD’s Career Center. Featuring all of state-of-the-art services you expect from commercial job boards and recruiting centers, the AASLD Career Center is your one-stop-shop to attract those pursuing positions in hepatology.
AASLD Policy on Acceptance of External Funding
AASLD solicits and uses corporate support in a manner consistent with PhRMA’s Code on Interactions with Health Care Professionals, ACCME, and AASLD’s Policy on Acceptance of External Funding. Contact us for more information.