Date of event
Continuing Education Credits
AASLD Hepatology Associates Special Interest Group
- HoChong Gilles, DNP, FNP-C, AF-AASLD
McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Lisa M. Richards, MSN, FNP, AF-AASLD
University of California, San Diego
The webinar is targeted to a broad range of medical professionals in hepatology and is structured to discuss telemedicine during the COVID pandemic and beyond. While watching this pre-recorded webinar, medical professionals are invited to discuss and network ideas and challenges that are presented now and moving forward.
This webinar will:
- Discuss telehealth options with other associate health care providers
- Identify recent changes in regulatory and financial barriers to telemedicine during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Discuss the integration of telemedicine and other innovative, technology-enabled approaches into care for patients with liver disease.
- Consider and address the challenges of quality care delivery in a telemedicine-focused practice.
- Recognize the disparities in telemedicine care delivery.
- Consider the patient's perspective on telemedicine during the COVID-19 pandemic.
* This webinar was a part of AASLD's "COVID-19 and the Liver" webinar series, and was originally recorded on June 4, 2020