Date of event
Continuing Education Credits
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD)
- AASLD COVID-19 Task Force
- AASLD COVID-19 Clinical Oversight Subcommittee
- AASLD COVID-19 Education & Outreach Subcommittee
- Hugo R. Rosen, MD, FAASLD
Keck Medical Center of USC
- Onyema Ogbuagu, MBBCh, FACP, FIDSA
Yale New-Haven Hospital
- Kyong-Mi Chang, MD, FAASLD
University of Pennsylvania Medical Center
- Gregory A. Poland, MD
Mayo Clinic Rochester
COVID-19 has had a profound impact on nearly every aspect of our lives and the development of the vaccine to battle COVID-19 has never been more important. Understanding the safety and efficacy of these vaccines in patients with liver disease is critical to our institutions, our patients and their families.
This webinar will:
- Discuss the clinical and immunological issues of conventional vaccines in patients with liver disease.
- Review the safety of vaccines with adenoviral vectors in liver disease patients.
- Review the safety of RNA vaccines in patients with liver disease.